Moulton Farm’s pies are great any time of year, but there’s something special about pie at the holidays. Let us make your holiday gatherings delicious and easier with our true 10” fruit and cream pies.
Since the demand for our pies is high during the holidays, we recommend placing an order so we can bake exactly the flavor you want. For information on ordering pies for pick up in November and December, please visit our holiday pie page.
Even if you aren’t in the area, you can still enjoy Moulton Farm pies during the holidays. Use our online pie store to have a pie shipped to you or a loved one. Please note: Pies being shipped must be ordered at least one week prior to desired delivery time.
If you’re not sure what you want, here’s a brief description of some of our pies. Some pies are seasonal, so please feel free to call or use our Pie Inquiry Form if you have a certain flavor in mind that you would like.
- No Sugar Apple Pie – made with Splenda
- No Sugar Fruits of the Farm – made with Splenda
- Apple – traditional Double Crust
- Apple Caramel Nut – Apples, Walnuts, and Caramel Topping
- Apple Crumb – Cinnamon and Streusel Topping
- Apple Cranberry – Apples and Cranberry Double Crust
- Apple Raspberry – Apples and Raspberry Double Crust
- Country Apple – Double Crust that is Maple Infused
- Dutch Apple – Streusel Topping
- Blueberry – Double Crust (Wild Blueberries)
- Cherry – Double Crust
- Fruits of The Farm – Apples, Rhubarb, Raspberries, Strawberries, and Blackberries – Double Crust
- Peach – Double Crust
- Peach Berry – Peaches, Blueberries, and Cherries with a Double Crust
- Pumpkin – Traditional
- Raspberry – Raspberries With Double Crust
- Southern Pecan – Made with Whole Pecans
- Strawberry Rhubarb – Strawberries and Rhubarb with Double Crust
- Wild Berry – Blueberries, Blackberries, Cranberries, and Raspberries with Double Lemon-Infused Crust
Frozen Cream Pies:
- Boston Cream Pie – golden cake, custard filling, and fudge frosting
- Coconut Meringue – coconut custard with a meringue topping
- French Silk – chocolate custard with whipped topping and chocolate shavings